We are an accredited and fully insured Training Organisation with The Independent Training Standards Scheme and ITTSAR. The Company is also listed on CITBs for Levy Paying Companies & Lantra Awards
We provide Novice Courses, Experienced Courses and Refresher Courses for all machines and courses as detailed below.
We run the following Operator Courses; most of these courses can be run at our Training Centre or On-site.
• Pedestrian Truck (A1)
• Pedestrian Platform Truck A2
• Narrow Aisle (F1&F2)
• Counter balance (B1,B2 &B3)
• Sided-loader (C1,C2 & C3)
• MEWP (scissor lift &genie boom)
• Telescopic Handler (J1,J2 & J3 )
• Moffett mounty
• Over Head crane
• 180 Excavator (back hoe)
• 360 Tracked Excavator (20 ton under) & (50 ton under)
• Front Tipping Dumper (9 ton under)
• Articulated Dump Truck (rear tipping)
• Wheeled Loading Shovel (M1)
• Road Roller
• Track Dozer
• Vehicle Mounted Tail Lift
• Lorry Mounted Crane
• Skip Lorry Loader
• Transportation Of Plant Machinery & Plant Loading
• Vehicle Banksman
• Safety Harness Training (working at heights)
• Abrasive Wheels
• Safe use of horticultural tools
• Chainsaw Awareness & Basic Maintenance
• Aluminium Tower Scaffolding (mobile & static, access tower)
• Manual Handling
• H3,H2 & H1 Tractor & Tow Trailer
(On site training will only be carried out with certified machines and equipment as set by PUWER 1998.)
Don't let your company or machine operators impede health and safety at work by not having a valid operators' license it not worth the risk of being prosecuted by the H.S.E.
It is the law that all operators of all machines are trained and test on the machine they operate according to PUWER 1998.
The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 is a landmark in law. For the first time, Companies and organisation can be found guilty of corporate manslaughter as a result of serious management failures. Resulting in a gross breach of a duty of care. Premises in Armoy & Belfast.